UNMISS Associate Fuel Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Associate Fuel Officer“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 29th August 2023.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th August 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Associate Fuel Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Fuel Unit, Warehouse and Commodity Management Section of the United Nations Missions in South Sudan (UNMISS). The Associate Fuel Officer will be based in Juba and will report to Chief Fuel Unit or to a fuel officer or his/her designated official.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in engineering (civil, chemical, mechanical), Business administration, management, or related fields. A first level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Job – Specific Qualification:
- A valid Driver’s license, including the ability to operate a manual-transmission light vehicle in 4×4 conditions, is required.
- Training in Enterprise Resources Planning Tools (ERP) or another SAP-based application is desirable.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in supply chain, project/contract management or logistics support preferably in the field of petroleum products is required.
- At least one year experience working in Electronic Fuel Management System, including budgeting and fuel accounting is required.
- Experience in managing support services of international peacekeeping or military operations and other fuel consumption monitoring tools, is required.
- Knowledge of the UN rules, regulations and working practices pertaining to field missions is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Logistics and Supply Chain-UNMISS-214391-J- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Associate Fuel Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=214391
The Closing Date: 29th August 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.