UNMISS Human Rights Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Human Rights Officer“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 15th June 2023.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st Junel 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Human Rights Officer to be based in Malakal, South Sudan.
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) with duty station, Malakal. The incumbent reports to the Field Coordinator of the HRD field Office in Malakal under the overall guidance and direction of the Deputy Director of the Human Rights Division (HRD).
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in law, political science, international relations, social sciences, information systems management or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in human rights monitoring and investigation, political affairs, international relations, law or related area is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience working in UN field locations is required.
- Experience in designing, managing capacity building progammes and conducting Human Rights trainings is required.
- Experience in organizing and managing a large volume of information, including of sensitive nature and to provide analytical reports on the same is required.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Human Rights Affairs-UNMISS-210561-F- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Human Rights Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=210561
The Closing Date: 15th June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Relief International BHA Program Manager Jobs 2023
- NRC WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Senior Rule of Law Officer Jobs 2023
- DRC Emergency Manager Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Associate Security Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Close Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Heating-Ventilation And A/C Technician Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Senior Child Protection Officer Jobs 2023