UNODC Consultant – Terrorism Prevention Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNODC Kenya looking for “Consultant – Terrorism Prevention”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 13 June 2023.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant – Terrorism Prevention to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and provide substantive inputs to the drafting of project monitoring and evaluation materials, implementation reports, activity evaluation reports, and impact assessment documents;
- Provide substantive inputs to written outputs and working documents, presentations and other substantive material;
- Provide substantive inputs for the drafting of research papers on relevant counter-terrorism and transnational organized crime areas, and regional terrorism threat and trends assessments;
- Undertake and conduct research, design of data collection tools, analysis and presentations of information, and prepare conclusions, for project outputs and programmatic development;
- Liaise with and maintain contact with project partners to ensure the timely delivery and provision of technical assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree in law, political sciences, International Relations, or related discipline is required; a first-level degree or equivalent, with two additional years of working experience in Programme and/or project management, may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree
- A minimum of two years of work experience in programme or project management support, technical assistance or related areas, is required.
- Experience in development of concept notes, background papers, project proposals and implementation reports is required.
- Experience with organizing capacity-building activities in counterterrorism or a directly related field is required.
- Experience in development of research papers on relevant counter-terrorism and transnational organized crime areas, training needs assessments, and terrorism threat and trends assessments is required.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations Secretariat language is an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Consultant – Terrorism Prevention Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.