UNON Associate Information Systems Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNON Kenya looking for “Associate Information Systems Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 03 July 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Information Systems Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee ICTS tasks related to the DG’s Compact.
- Collect and update data for Sub-programme 4 (ICTS), ensuring accurate and timely reporting of results in the Programme of Work.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions to customize the Service Management Tool, aligning it with approved CBO service lines.
- Monitor and drive continuous service and process improvement initiatives.
- Assist with data analytics for CBO survey results, providing insights and analysis for DAS services as a whole.
- Participate in preparing user requirements and other technical specifications.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field is required. A first-level university degree in similar fields in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Certification in Prince 2 or PMP project management frameworks is desirable.
- Certification in ITIL foundation is desirable.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in IT Software Projects planning, design, development, implementation and maintenance of computer information systems or related area is required.
- Experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
- Work experience within the United Nations system or similar international organization is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in English and Somali (both oral and written) is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Associate Information Systems Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.