UNOPS Administration Associate Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs.
UNOPS Zimbabwe looking for “Administration Associate”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before November 24, 2023.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on November 11, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Administration Associate to be based in Mutare, Zimbabwe.
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2023
Specifically, the incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks under the close supervision and guidance of the Project Manager:
- Management Support
- Team Management
- Logistics, Asset Management Services
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing
Position in Organization:
- Job categories: Administration
- Vacancy code: VA/2023/B5329/27034
- Department/office: AFR, KEMCO, Zimbabwe
- Duty station: Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Contract type: Local ICA Support
- Contract level: LICA-6
- Duration: Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance
- Application period: 10-Nov-2023 to 24-Nov-2023
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- First University Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is desirable but not required.
- In the absence of a degree, administrative certification is an asset.
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience in general administrative, logistics, or operations’ support services in national or international public or corporate organizations is required.
- Proficiency in computers and office software packages (Google Suite products, especially google forms, sheets, docs and slides) and experience in handling web-based management systems is desired.
- Some experience in UN system organizations is desirable.
- Experience in use of Enterprise systems is desirable.
- Full working knowledge of English is required.
- Working knowledge of another official UN Language is an asset.
How to Apply UNOPS Administration Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=27034#1
The Closing Date: November 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IOM Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting Officer Jobs 2023
- UNESCO Senior Project Assistant Jobs 2023
- FAO Natural Resources Management Specialist Jobs 2023
- FAO Land and Water Resources Management Specialist Jobs 2023
- FAO Gender Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Social Policy Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNDP Security Operations Centre Supervisor Jobs 2023