WaterAid Program Liaison Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WaterAid Uganda looking for “Program Liaison Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before September 06, 2023.
WaterAid is an international not-for-profit making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere. If you’re interested in a career at WaterAid, browse the vacancies and volunteering opportunities we have available. We post all our vacancies and volunteering opportunities here and on our social media platforms.
The WaterAid has published a job vacancy announcement on August 30, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Program Liaison Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Program Liaison Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||September 06, 2023|
WaterAid Job Vacancy 2023
- You will be instrumental in coordinating all WaterAid Uganda programmes planning and reporting aspects in the Country Director’s Office. Your role will revolve around tracking and coordinating all annual programme and donor reports, extracting key and relevant information for the Country Director’s attention.
- You will facilitate effective communication and coordination from the Country Director’s office to Senior Management Teams, staff and stakeholders.
- You will provide high-level administrative, and programme support while managing confidentiality to the CD office. This will include following up on various commitments, ensure continuity of engagements, and respond to opportunities.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Program Liaison Officer
- Place of work: Kampala, Uganda
- Grade: D
- Contract type: Fixed term
- Reports to: Country Director (CD)
- Manages: Nil
- A Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Law, Social, Programme Management, Communications, Development Studies, Political Science or other relevant academic field.
- At least 5 years prior experience in supporting a senior executive or team.
- Competency in WaterAid common approaches to work including partnerships, convening, inclusion, systems strengthening, creating behavioral change, and mainstreaming gender and inclusion of youth.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
How to Apply WaterAid Program Liaison Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to Click Here
The Closing Date: September 06, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WaterAid Grants Officer Jobs 2023
- WaterAid Administration Coordinator Jobs 2023
- WaterAid Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Gender Justice and Women Rights Graduate Trainee Jobs 2023
- Red Cross Society Program Officer Jobs 2023
- Red Cross Society Epidemic and Pandemic Preparedness and Response Officer Jobs 2023
- Red Cross Society Finance Officer Jobs 2023