UNICEF Social and Behavior Change Intern Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Social and Behavior Change Intern“. Applicants with a degree in Undergraduate Degree may apply on or before 19th May 2023.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Social and Behavior Change Intern to be based in Mekelle, Tigray, Ethiopia.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How Can You Make a Difference:
- The development, dissemination and monitoring of SBC content in UNICEF supported media content and print materials.
- Contribute to planning, implementation and supervision of UNICEF supported campaigns and events as needed.
- Participate in routine data collection and analysis for social behavior change including creation of tools, methods, and data base to ensure timely comprehensive and current data on SBC are available.
- Organization of advocacy events and forums
- Capacity enhancement activities for implementing partners (support frontline workers on skills and competencies necessary for the provision of SBC through on job coaching and mentoring).
- Facilitation implementation of SBC activities and group sessions in internally displaced peoples sites, health facilities and other modalities (maternal health, mother support group etc.) on selected issues as appropriate.
- Prepare human interest stories, story boards and short videos on promotion of desired behaviors and demand generation.
- Conduct regular supervision and monitoring of SBC interventions in internally displaced peoples sites and health facilities to ensure the delivery of services are adequate and up to the standard.
- Contribute to data collection, analysis, and reporting for the SBC section.
Position in Organization:
- Social and Behavior Change Intern
- Job no: 561509
- Contract type: Internship
- Duty Station: Mekelle
- Level: Internship
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Nutrition
- Deadline: 19th May 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply UNICEF Social and Behavior Change Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/561509
The Closing Date: 19th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.