WFP Human Resources Associate Jobs 2023– Ethiopia NGO Jobs. WFP Ethiopia looking for “Human Resources Associate”. Applicants with a Secondary School may apply on or before 19th September, 2023.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is United Nations frontline agency in the fight against hunger, WFP is continually responding to emergencies. We save lives by getting food to the hungry fast. But WFP also works to help prevent hunger in the future. We do this through programmes that use food as a means to build assets, spread knowledge and nurture stronger, more dynamic communities. This helps communities become more food secure. On average, WFP aims to bring food assistance to more than 80 million people in 80 countries.
WFP Human Resources Associate Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th September, 2023for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Associate to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide assistance on a wide range of complex HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Identify evolving needs of the organisation and recommend changes in HR processes and procedures, to support improvements in HR services.
- Analyse and respond to various internal and external queries, to ensure that clients are well-informed and that HR team activities are aligned with broader WFP objectives.
- Review and compile a variety of data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, workforce, etc., to develop and generate HR reports based on requirements.
- Collect, compile and analyse HR metrics and data for everyday operations, HR projects and key change initiatives from a variety of sources including WINGS, payroll outputs, employment records, management engagements to prepare reports of data results, as well as present and explain findings to management.
- Support the Country Office in strategic workforce planning activities.
- Guide and update the organizational structure to enable the implementation of the staffing Framework, Country Strategic Plan and support emergency needs as required.
- Work closely with HR and other internal clients to translate business needs into technical enhancements and implement HR process improvements
- Make data-driven recommendations to aid management in decision-making, improving existing HR policies, practices and/or designing new tools.
- Proactively monitor progress of the HR Unit’s Annual Workplan by engaging team leaders and advising the Head of HR on any emerging issues, challenges faced and potential solutions.
- Any other duties assigned.
Position in Organization:
- JOB TITLE: Human Resources Associate (Data Analytics & Reporting)
- CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term G6
- UNIT/DIVISION: Human Resources
- DUTY STATION: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- DURATION: 12 months
Education Qualification and Experience:
- Completion of secondary school education. A Degree in Human Resources, Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Social Sciences, Information Management or related field.
- Six or more years of work experience in Human Resources or Data Analytics. Knowledge of and experience with HR processes and systems an added advantage.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Amharic.
How to Apply WFP Human Resources Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 19th September, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.