WFP Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WFP Kenya looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 29 April 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure the RBN/CO meets the minimum corporate M&E standards in monitoring AA projects, including standard operating procedures (SOPs), the Corporate Results Framework (CRF), other corporate monitoring guidance as well as data protection and privacy policies.
- Continuously identify evidence needs in consultation with RBN, CO management and AA technical teams.
- Support planning and monitoring for both capacity strengthening for AA and implementation of AAs
- Establish and maintain good partnerships/networks with Cooperating Partners (CPs), and Third Party Monitoring (TPM) or Outsourced Monitoring (OM) partners, where applicable on matters AA.
- Ensure gender, Environment, conflict sensitivity, disability, protection, and other inclusion issues are mainstreamed in all M&E work at the at RBN/CO and Filed Office (FO) levels, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in M&E, Statistics, Data Science, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of hands-on M&E experience.
- Experience designing and leading M&E studies, evaluations, assessments in countries, including collecting food and nutrition security data, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses and reporting findings to senior management.
- Type of Contract: Service Contract, Level 8
- Unit: Research Assessment and Monitoring (RAM)
- Duration: 12 months (With possibility of renewal)
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs