UNODC Local Individual Contractor Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNODC Kenya looking for “Local Individual Contractor”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 29 April 2023.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Local Individual Contractor to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The purpose of the assignment is to support the implementation of PLEAD II interventions in collaboration with the Management team of the Programme.
Specific tasks to be performed by the Individual Contractor:
Under the overall supervision of the Regional Representative in the UNODC Regional Office for Eastern Africa (ROEA) and direct supervision of the UNODC ROEA Head of the Crime Prevention and PLEAD Programme Management Officer, and in close cooperation and consultation with the Associate Programme Officers and PLEAD II partners, the individual contractor will perform the following tasks:
- Support in the monitoring of the progress of the PLEAD II workplan in consultation with the programme team and relevant stakeholders and partners; particularly the PLEAD II work plan components for PACS and DCS.
- Assist in the preparation of various written outputs, e.g., draft background papers, briefing notes, analytical notes, sections of reports and studies and inputs to publications, relating to the PACS and DCS focused activities under PLEAD II.
- Assist in the implementation of PACS and DCS interventions including organizing for coordination and consultative meetings on reporting and impact assessment of the implemented activities.
- Maintain records of the equipment supplied to partners as well as data on the children and young persons who benefited from the programme interventions.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma is required. A first-level university degree in law, criminology, criminal justice or other relevant discipline is desirable.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible professional experience implementing project activities in the area of crime prevention, criminal justice, juvenile justice, youth offender supervision and rehabilitation is required.
- Work experience of working with grassroot organizations or local organizations is desirable.
- Work experience with the criminal justice sector in Eastern Africa is desirable.
- Experience in planning and organizing training workshops and conference including high-level meetings is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC Local Individual Contractor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs