WFP Project Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. WFP Kenya looking for “Project Manager”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 24 May 2023.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Project Manager (Strengthening Early Warning Systems for Anticipatory Actions – Consultant Level I|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 3 years|
|Application Deadline||24 May 2023|
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Coordinate the development of partner annual work plans, logical frameworks, and quarterly updates.
- Work closely with partners to ensure log frame indicators and associated information is captured and that rigorous quality standards are maintained.
- In coordination with partners, support the development/facilitation of technical workshops, partnership meetings, quarterly steering group meetings and associated reports.
- Lead the development of the Google Fellowship/technical support proposal to support additional technical needs as determined by the partners.
- Support the development of technical trainings with partners ensuring best practices, tools, and resources are made available/documented for new staff and/or new regions and country scale-up.
- Support the development of data sharing agreements, MoUs, financial agreements and other partnership contracts.
- University degree with one or more courses in one of the following: climate change adaptation; atmospheric science, computer science, agriculture, and food security; development studies; environmental studies or related
- At least 3 years of post-graduate experience in project management with diverse stakeholders representing disaster risk management, early warning systems, AI, and other complimentary technical subjects, with experience in Africa desired.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.