WHO ICT Team lead Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. WHO Nigeria looking for “ICT Team lead”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 23 March 2023.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 March 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of ICT Team lead to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
WHO Job Vacancy 2023
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the Senior Operations Officer of WHO/Nigeria and the direct supervision of the ICT Team lead, the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
- Installation, Administration and Maintenance of the Following: ICT Hardware and Software according to WHO AFRO ICT standard ICT services to the office.
- LAN/WAN and data communications systems Maintain, troubleshoot and repair ICT equipment.
- Perform daily server backup of data files Disaster recovery procedures ICT infrastructure against Cybersecurity threat Administer software and updates.
- Reporting Make a quarterly report on informatics equipment inventory Provide technical documentation concerning all ICT-related activities and update it at defined periodic intervals
- Make a monthly activity report3. User and Administrative Support
- Provide in-house training/assistance to staff on usage of IT equipment’s and software
- Assisting in the design and implementation of database applications and other computer programs.
- Perform other duties as required.
Essential: University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
Desirable: Master’s degree in electronic or communications engineering or computer technology and ICT Certifications (Microsoft, CISCO, etc.).
Essential: At least 2 years of experience in the implementation, administration, and maintenance of IT network infrastructures, servers and end-user support.
Desirable: Experience in integrating voice and data communication. Experience with IT Network architecture, Experience in routers and switches configuration, IP addressing and subnetting, Experience in virtualization.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO ICT Team lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.