IESC Deputy Chief of Party Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. IESC Zambia looking for “Deputy Chief of Party“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced Degree may apply on or before 14th May 2023.
We help people improve their lives by catalyzing private sector growth and employment in economically developing countries.
The IESC has published a job vacancy announcement on 1st May 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Chief of Party to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
IESC Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide technical leadership and management oversight to the Activity components;
- Drive identification of SMEs in targeted agricultural value chains;
- Oversee the development of SME training modules and capacity building activities;
- Support the development of the annual work plan and AMELP; and
- Liaise with public and private sector entities including relevant government ministries, private sector associations, financial institutions, and private sector investors.
Position in Organization:
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Location: Zambia
- Department: Programs
- Employment Type: Host Country National
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced Degree.
- Minimum Three Years Experience.
How to Apply IESC Deputy Chief of Party Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=IESCORG&cws=39&rid=1280
The Closing Date: 14th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.