World Bank Finance Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
World Bank Kenya looking for “Finance Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelors’ degree may apply on or before 24 November 2023.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Bank Group|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||24 November 2023|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023
What you will do:
- Serve as focal point for internal and external client inquiries at the country level.
- Provide country-related input to the respective WFACS Senior Regional Team Leader (TL) and the Manager to drive conversations with Country Management Units (CMUs) about country coordination within the assigned region.
- Interact with Team Task Leaders (TTLs) to follow up on financing and disbursement-related issues arising in project preparation; contact CMU and borrowers to advise on new financial products, loan instruments that could benefit project preparation and facilitate resolution of portfolio disbursement bottlenecks; facilitate conversation between CMU and Ministry of Finance (MoF) on debt service options (whenever new product or service emerges).
- Participate in regular meetings for TLs/ Finance Officers (FOs)/ Finance Analysts (FNs)/Manager to share insights across countries and promote knowledge-sharing.
- Participate in country team meetings to provide advice on initiatives impacting disbursement-related issues at the portfolio level.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Accounting or a relevant discipline.
- A recognized accountancy qualification (e.g. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Public Finance Accountants (CIPFA)) is required.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline – such as finance and accounting – is a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with a financial institution is a plus.
- Big Four accounting firms’ or equivalent public accounting experience is a plus.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank Finance Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.