World Bank Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. World Bank Ethiopia looking for “Financial Management Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 31st March 2023.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Financial Management Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Bank Group|
|Position||Financial Management Specialist|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||31st March 2023|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: Provide high quality FM fiduciary assurance services, including assessing the adequacy of operations’ FM arrangements, providing FM implementation support and supervising operations financed by credits and grants, ensuring compliance with the Bank’s audit and other FM requirements, performing analytical work on FM and accountability issues, and carrying out capacity building activities, all with due attention to quality assurance arrangements.
- Contribute to promoting effective reliance on country systems as deemed appropriate, greater use of technology for fiduciary due diligence and implementation support, and streamlining of FM and disbursement processes.
- Contribute to the provision of high quality inputs to CPFs, PLRs and CPPRs.
- Contribute to the provision of strategic advice and support to CMUs and other Global Practices, especially with regards to FM in sector service delivery.
- Managing the preparation and supervision of assigned tasks and deliverables, ensuring timely and quality delivery with efficient budget management.
- Generation and exchange of knowledge relating to FM/PFM issues.
- Contribution to corporate tasks such as the preparation of country briefs, inputs to thematic notes and knowledge and learning events.
- While focusing on the Ethiopia portfolio, the FMS is expected to contribute to the program in other countries in the Unit as deemed necessary.
Position in Organization:
- Financial Management Specialist
- Job #: req21779
- Organization: World Bank
- Sector: Financial Management
- Grade: GF
- Term Duration: 2 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English
- Preferred Language(s):
- Closing Date: 3/31/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in accounting, public financial management, finance, or another related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Directly relevant experience and knowledge in FM fiduciary assurance services.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of public financial management systems.
How to Apply World Bank Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=21779&site=1
The Closing Date: 31st March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.