World Vision Assistant Accountant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. World Vision Uganda looking for “Assistant Accountant“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before March 13, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on March 09, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Accountant to be based in Karamoja, Uganda.
World Vision Job Vacancy 2023
- Raise, receive and review voucher interface files and Provision requests from the programme/cluster for the completeness/accuracy of data, account codes and provide feedback on daily basis
Effective Budget and Financial Management
- Build a strong and effective Financial Management in the areas of budgeting, accounting, reporting and communicating effectively with the cluster
Excellence in Payment, Mobile Money and Provision Compliance
- Manage the Pro Vision Requesting / Buyer mandates in the cluster for the completeness/accuracy of data, account codes and provide feedback on daily basis
- Initiate and manage the mobile money transactions for the cluster and ensure timely and accurate replenishments and mobile money reconciliations by 10th following month
- A university degree, with a major in Accounting/Finance/Auditing
- A minimum of three years’ post qualification experience.
- Extensive Computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Vision Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SUN Accounting and Access is required.
- Must have proven knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Internal Control Procedures.
- Written and Oral Communication skills are essential, and the incumbent must be a team builder, who is able to work successfully in a multicultural environment.
- A high level of integrity is required
- At least 3 years relevant technical and business work experience.
- Partial professional qualification in A.C.C.A, CPA, CA, CIA or CMA or equivalent.
- Experience of working in the field(communities)
- Previous working knowledge and experience of SUN accounting software
- Knowledge of project management and project cycles
- Additional professional qualifications
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Full time
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- job requisition id: R17559
How to Apply World Vision Assistant Accountant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Assistant-Accountant_R17559?locationCountry=db69e6f2446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: March 13, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.