World Vision Child Protection and GBV Prevention Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. World Vision Ethiopia looking for “Child Protection and GBV Prevention Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 20th June 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on 5th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Child Protection and GBV Prevention Officer to be based in Amhara, Ethiopia.
World Vision Job Vacancy 2023
- Compiling and analyzing data, and related information on overall IDP, returnees and humanitarian crisis in the target area, with a specific focus on child protection/GBV, and prepare written inputs accordingly to inform effective program planning, development and management
- Undertakes regular protection service delivery for vulnerable women, girls and children to recover from the traumatized experiences caused by conflict and forced displacement.
- Collect information; identify problems and constraints in order to ensure effective project delivery. Participate in meetings with relevant coordination forums, local authorities, other actors and donors to discuss and represent WVE’s work
- Facilitate training for various community groups on relevant topics of child protection and gender-based violence sector in partnership with civil society and government actors
- Monitor, analyses and evaluate project results to ensure achievement of objectives and take corrective action when necessary..
- Ensure application of standards, guidelines and good practices for children and women protection in emergency related activities.
Position in Organization:
- Child Protection and GBV Prevention Officer
- Location: Amhara, Ethiopia
- Full time
- Posted on: Posted 4 Days Ago
- job requisition id: R20730
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in social work, sociology, psychology, child protection, public health and relevant fields of social sciences. Knowledge and skills of and ability to implement integrated CP responses, including Gender Based Violence. Awareness of or interest in community based protection mechanisms.
- A minimum of three years experience in child protection, Gender-based violence and related areas, program/project development and management in emergency context is required.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing child protection and GBV trainings to a variety of stakeholders.
- Direct case management and experience working with children, women and adolescents is an asset.
How to Apply World Vision Child Protection and GBV Prevention Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 20th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.