WorldFish Consultant Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. WorldFish South Africa looking for “Consultant“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 15th March 2023.
WorldFish is an international, non-for-profit research organization that works to reduce hunger, malnutrition and poverty by improving fisheries and aquaculture. With a 45-years track record of leading-edge science, WorldFish generates research evidence and innovations to inform sustainable practices and inclusive policies that enable better livelihoods and healthier diets for millions of poor people, particularly women, who depend on fish for food, nutrition and income.
The WorldFish has published a job vacancy announcement on 02nd March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Position||Consultant (Data Coding for the HER+ Initiative qualitative project)|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 01 years|
|Application Deadline||15th March 2023|
WorldFish Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose of the Assignment: WorldFish is soliciting competitive bids from reputable, qualified, and competent service providers/ individual international and/or national consultants to code qualitative data collected by the HER+ Initiative and partners in Nigeria and Tanzania. The data set consists of 72 Individual Interviews conducted with various stakeholders and 30 Focus Group Discussions conducted with producers, processors and traders.
- The lead consultant must possess an advanced degree (Master or PhD) in Social Science (Sociology/ Social Anthropology), Gender Studies or other Development fields
- Preference will be given to lead consultants with a deep understanding of gender. Experience with AgriFood Systems and Climate Change is an added advantage.
- Experience in qualitative coding data.
- Must have executed similar assignments in Nigeria, Tanzania or other countries in sub-Sahara Africa.
- Experience in developing coding trees for qualitative data and data coding using qualitative coding software such as NVIVO.
- Demonstrated experience incorporating ethical considerations related to data use, and handling.
- Track record of developing coding trees, coding data and coding gender data. The consultant must provide examples of Coding trees and manuals done in the past five years.
- Experience in leading or co-leading data coding teams.
- Data management and data curation.
- Data analysis and report writing.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Job Identification: 6695
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WorldFish Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 15th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.