WorldFish Request for Proposals Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. WorldFish Zambia looking for “Request for Proposals“. Applicants with a degree in High School may apply on or before 31st March 2023.
WorldFish is an international, non-for-profit research organization that works to reduce hunger, malnutrition and poverty by improving fisheries and aquaculture. With a 45-years track record of leading-edge science, WorldFish generates research evidence and innovations to inform sustainable practices and inclusive policies that enable better livelihoods and healthier diets for millions of poor people, particularly women, who depend on fish for food, nutrition and income. WorldFish is a member of CGIAR , the world’s largest global partnership on agriculture research and innovation for a food secure future. Headquartered in Penang, Malaysia and with regional offices across Africa, Asia and the Pacific, WorldFish leads the cross-disciplinary CGIAR Research Program (CRP) on Fish Agri-Food Systems (FISH).
The WorldFish has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th March 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Request for Proposals to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Request for Proposals|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||31st March 2023|
WorldFish Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the scaling work in the FASA project.
- Develop research proposal and protocols for scaling work in the FASA project.
- Recruit and manage three local scaling specialists working part-time in Nigeria, Zambia and Kenya.
- Design and conduct market assessments on ingredients and fish feeds in Nigeria, Zambia and Kenya.
- Publish technical, scientific, practice and/or outreach articles.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Leader based at the HQ in Malaysia.
- Develop productive partnerships to further scaling work in Nigeria, Zambia and Kenya, through key international and national research institutes and universities.
- Build productive relations with investors and development partners from public and private sectors for scaling out projects outputs.
- Plan, organize, execute and report on project.
Position in Organization:
- Request for Proposals
- Location: Zambia, Kenya, Nigeria and remotely
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
- Type of contract: Consultancy Service Contract
Qualification & Experience:
- High School.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply WorldFish Request for Proposals Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://apply.workable.com/worldfish/j/E8D4A2DD3D/
The Closing Date: 31st March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.