WorldFish Research Assistant Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. WorldFish Zambia looking for “Research Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 8th March 2023.
WorldFish is an international, non-for-profit research organization that works to reduce hunger, malnutrition and poverty by improving fisheries and aquaculture. With a 45-years track record of leading-edge science, WorldFish generates research evidence and innovations to inform sustainable practices and inclusive policies that enable better livelihoods and healthier diets for millions of poor people, particularly women, who depend on fish for food, nutrition and income. WorldFish is a member of CGIAR , the world’s largest global partnership on agriculture research and innovation for a food secure future. Headquartered in Penang, Malaysia and with regional offices across Africa, Asia and the Pacific, WorldFish leads the cross-disciplinary CGIAR Research Program (CRP) on Fish Agri-Food Systems (FISH).
The WorldFish has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd March 2023 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Research Assistant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||8th March 2023|
WorldFish Job Vacancy 2023
The Successful Candidate will:
- Assist in carrying out literature reviews.
- Help collect survey data (quantitative) and qualitative data for projects as assigned by the Senior Scientist.
- Help with quantitative and qualitative assessments as assigned by the Senior Scientist.
- Assist in the collection of other types of data including monitoring data that may be required during project implementation.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of systems for data capture, storage, retrieval and analysis of projects.
- Assisting the M&E&L (Monitoring & Evaluation & Learning) Coordinator set up project M&E&L system and databases and develop tools to monitor and evaluate progress achieving the key outcomes indicated in the
- Results Framework.
- Assisting the Office Administrator set up the workshops with partners and private companies.
- Assisting Scientists and Research staff and Consultants carry out specific research to inform the design of key project activities, especially research to integrate youth and gender into project activities.
- Assisting the Communications Specialist to develop initial communications outputs for relevant project.
- Carrying out other tasks as determined by the Project Leader and Manager during the course of the internship.
Position in Organization:
- Research Assistant
- Lusaka Province, Zambia
- Full time
- Deadline: 8 March 2023
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Economics, Business Degree, Aquaculture and fisheries or its equivalent. An equivalent higher education and/or experience in rural development is a plus.
- Minimum Three Years Work Experience.
How to Apply WorldFish Research Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://apply.workable.com/worldfish/j/4008BAB4D1/
The Closing Date: 8th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.