WRI Consultant – Leadership and Management Training Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. WRI Ethiopia looking for “Consultant – Leadership and Management Training“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 11, 2023.
The World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 with funding from the MacArthur Foundation under the leadership of James Gustave Speth. WRI’s activities are focused on seven areas: food, forests, water, energy, cities, climate and ocean.
WRI Consultant – Leadership and Management Training Jobs 2023
The WRI has published a job vacancy announcement on September 06, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant – Leadership and Management Training to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
WRI Job Vacancy 2023
Tasks and Scope of Assignment:
- The tasks and scope of the consultancy will be to prepare and conduct a soft skills training under Leadership and Management based on gaps analysis which is to be conducted by the consultant. Post assessment, the consultant is expected to offer a concept that would detail the objectives, areas to be addressed as well as approach and methodology to be used.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Consultant – Leadership and Management Training
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: WRI
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Demonstratable prior experience in conducting trainings on Leadership and management in the not-for-profit sector.
- At least eight years’ experience in Leadership and Governance.
- Advanced University degree in business, economics, non-profit management, international development, or related field.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills including in presentations and report writing.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
How to Apply WRI Consultant – Leadership and Management Training Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link https://jobs.jobvite.com/wri/job/oG1kofw9
The Closing Date: September 11, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.