WVI Legal and Government Relations Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. WVI Ethiopia looking for “Legal and Government Relations Coordinator“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before September 15, 2023.
World Vision International is an ecumenical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It was founded in 1950 by Robert Pierce as a service organization to provide care for children in Korea. In 1975, emergency and advocacy work was added to World Vision’s objectives. It is active in over 100 countries with a total revenue including grants, product and foreign donations of USD $3.14 billion.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on September 02, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Legal and Government Relations Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
- Follow up Court Cases handled by external legal advisor and report accordingly.
- Give legal opinion on different legal issue after consultation with External Legal advisor.
- Provide and/or facilitate legal related pieces of training to the appropriate Management and Non-management staff of the organization.
- Assist and/or follow-up investigation processes that may have direct or indirect legal implications.
- If requested to represent the Organization before the court of law, on Labor court Case, Contractual Court cases, Extra-contractual court cases and Construction related Court cases.
- Facilitate Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Forums like Arbitration, Mediation, and Negotiation for conflicts and potential Conflicts that may arises intra and inter the organization.
- To update the organization about newly promulgated laws and cassation court decisions of the land. Upgrade legal knowledge by participating and attending in legal forums and associations.
- Prepare and submit monthly a legal report based on the generic. Carry out and facilitate debriefing of new cases, case update meetings, regular meetings with external Legal Advisor as per agreed schedules.
- Review MOUs, Contract agreements, Partnership Agreements, various legal related documents for all HUBs, APs, CPOs and HO.
- Review page-by-page and make analysis of various contract documents
- Accurately interpret the terms of a contract and verify the details of the agreement.
- Under supervision of GR Associate Director; plans, organizes, and maintains document management procedures.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Legal and Government Relations Coordinator
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in LLB International Relations, Diplomacy, Political Science or Public Relations or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience.
How to Apply WVI Legal and Government Relations Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/login
The Closing Date: September 15, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.