WVI Partner Support Accountant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WVI Uganda looking for “Partner Support Accountant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 05, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 30, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Partner Support Accountant to be based in Arua, Uganda.
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide support to Grant Accountants of partner organization.
- Collect and provide initial review of the monthly accountancy (transaction list) from all partner organizations.
- Review program expenditures to ensure proper documentation, coding, donor requirements and WV financial policies compliances, budget availability and initiate any necessary corrections or adjustments
- Ensure good description of activities written on payment vouchers.
- Ensure proper codification according to the donor budget line codes.
- Provide financial/accounting training to the partner organization finance staff as and when required.
- Provide accounting feedback to partner office in consultation with the PMU finance.
- Track payable and receivable accounts for vendors and program staff on a monthly basis and maintain them at low levels so as not to put program funds at risk.
Position in Organization:
- Position: PMU Partner Support Accountant
- Report to: Programme Manager – SUPREME Project
- Location: Arua District
- Advert Start Date: 29th May 2023
- Advert End Date: 5th June 2023
- Degree in Business Administration or Commerce-with Finance and Accounting option or Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Associate of the Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants (ACCA) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of financial and grants management experience in an INGO. Experience of managing consortium project will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience overseeing Mobile Money Payments, vendor payments, budget management and financial reporting (Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting).
- Extensive computer knowledge in MS word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and finance accounting System is required
- Must possess proven knowledge of generally accepted Accounting, Principles and Internal Control Procedures.
- Track record demonstrating high integrity, innovativeness, creativity, reliability and dependable Team player, Self-motivator, able to work with limited supervision; Effective in written and verbal communication in English. Ability to communicate in applicable local language(s) is an added advantage
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Willing to attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required
- Must be ready to work in a multi-cultural environment and have the ability to maintain performance expectations in the diverse cultural context.
- Possess the ability to work with different partners, local authorities, local organizations and NGOs, to develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Ability to exhibit exemplary lifestyle as interpreted in specific local cultural context.
- Be emotionally mature with physical stamina.
- Position is based in a field office and requires ability and willingness to travel within the region up to 60% of the time.
How to Apply WVI Partner Support Accountant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 05, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WVI Customer Support Analyst Jobs 2023
- WVI Marketing Officer Jobs 2023
- WVI Graphics Designer Jobs 2023
- WVI Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- WVI Project Officer Resilience and Livelihood Jobs 2023
- WVI Technical Programme Lead – Education Jobs 2023
- WVI Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Accountant Jobs 2023
- GAYO Climate Officer Jobs 2023