WVI Programme Accountant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. WVI Uganda looking for “Programme Accountant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 22, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 17, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Accountant to be based in Soroti, Uganda.
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
- Raise, receive and review voucher interface files and ProVision requests from the programme/cluster for the completeness/accuracy of data, account codes and provide feedback on daily basis
- Accuracy of expense coding and cost allocation
- Clean Balance Sheet items, no account to be overdue more than 30days- ( Account allocation)
- Review and manage the mobile money transactions for the programme/ cluster and ensure timely and accurate mobile reconciliations by 10th following month
- Programme/Cluster Mobile money account well managed and reconciled within standard monthly
Financial planning & budget management:
- Complete and consolidate the programme/AP Budgets, upload into Horizon by August and to Share point by December each financial year
- Monitor budget and cash-flows by ensuring expenditures are within the budget limits, identify and provide variances explanations for management decision making by 13th monthly
- 100% Projects Budgets in Horizon and Sun systems
- Zero project with True Overspending at end of the FY.
- 95-100% Spending per quarter
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Today
- job requisition id: R19921
- A university degree, with a major in Accounting/Finance/Auditing
- A minimum of three years’ post qualification experience.
- Extensive Computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Vision Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SUN Accounting and Access is required.
- Must have proven knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Internal Control Procedures.
- Written and Oral Communication skills are essential, and the incumbent must be a team builder, who is able to work successfully in a multicultural environment.
- Partial professional qualification in A.C.C.A, CPA, CA, CIA or CMA or equivalent.
- Experience of working in the field(communities)
- Previous working knowledge and experience of SUN accounting software
- Knowledge of project management and project cycles
How to Apply WVI Programme Accountant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Programme-Accountant_R19921?locationCountry=db69e6f2446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: May 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WVI Child Sponsorship Systems Officer Jobs 2023
- WVI Learning and Organization Development Manager Jobs 2023
- Light for the World Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- Light for the World Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- Saferworld Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- Enabel National Junior Assistant Jobs 2023
- Enabel Logistics Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Information Systems Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDOS Air Operations Officer Jobs 2023