WVI Talent Acquisition Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
WVI Ethiopia looking for “Talent Acquisition Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before December 02, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on November 17, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
- Coordinates and schedules panel interviews and hiring manager 1:1 interviews.
- Detailed screening of candidates, including rank-ordering, and scheduling to save recruiters time
- Sourcing for quality candidates
- Collecting phone/call references for candidates
- Professionally handles confidential and sensitive information to ensure candidate anonymity
- Serves as an articulate and knowledgeable spokesperson for WVI from both a ministry and policy perspective when speaking with potential candidates and referral sources
- Respond to candidate inquires both by phone and e-mail
- Send out Customer Satisfaction Surveys to Hiring Managers, New Hires, and Candidates, and generate reports as needed for the TA Director and the TA team leaders
- Knowledge Cataloguing and Management; able to quickly identify viable candidates from past searches, saving recruiter time in developing a candidate list for a role
- Collaborate with recruiter, the Talent Management team, and hiring managers on candidate data relating to internal and external talent within portfolios
- Partner with the Workforce Planning team and teams of the assign portfolios to track HIPO’s contract end dates to enhance retention conversation.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- time type: Full time
- posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: JR26677
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 5 years of on the job training in office administration and/or customer service.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoints, MS Teams,) Zoom, and Skype.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
How to Apply WVI Talent Acquisition Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Armenia—Home-Working/Talent-Acquisition-Coordinator_JR26677?locationCountry=db69c460446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: December 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.