Zoa International Country Director Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Zoa International South Sudan looking for “Country Director“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 22nd March 2023.
ZOA operates in 15 insecure and volatile regions all over the world: serving uprooted people in war-torn South Sudan, displaced Yemenis and returnees in Iraq. ZOA also supports people who face hardship in the aftermath of earthquakes, hurricanes or floods. Inspired by our Christian faith, we provide assistance to the most vulnerable victims of displacement.
The Zoa International has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Country Director to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
Zoa International Job Vacancy 2023
Your position: As Country Director you are responsible for leading our programmes and activities. Your focus is on a well-functioning team (about 100 employees), a shared organisational culture, as well as realising our ambition for continued growth. You report to Edwin Visser, the Chief Programme Officer of ZOA and have a reporting line to the Board of the ZOA Dorcas Cooperation in the Netherlands. You frequently visit the field and are able to travel internationally.
Do you have senior programme management experience in a fragile context? Are you motivated by your expertise, personal faith and heart for people in South Sudan to take on this new role?
Becoming successful as Country Director means you:
- Have a relevant Master’s degree and experience working as Country Director or have multi-year senior programme management experience;
- Preferably have experience working in South Sudan or a similar context;
- Have proven success in identifying, creating, and capitalising on institutional funding opportunities;
- Are experienced representing an INGO and are able to build professional networks;
- Are well-versed in programme, financial and operational (including security) management;
- Understand the key trends in international and humanitarian development;
- Are able to build, lead, and develop staff with diverse backgrounds and expertise, empowering them to elevate their level of responsibility, span-of-control and performance;
- Promote and model a Christian, people focused, and participative leadership style and culture;
- Cast vision, think strategically, and have strong networking skills;
- Have analytical and writing skills and excellent command of English, both verbally and written;
- Are a Christian and fully support our vision, mission and core values.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Zoa International Country Director Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://cvselectie.net/zoa/7861/?return=/portals/zoa_en/
The Closing Date: 22nd March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.