ZOA International Land Rights Area Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. ZOA International Uganda looking for “Land Rights Area Manager“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before October 22, 2023.
ZOA, as an international NGO, supports people who have lost everything due to armed conflict or natural disaster. Together, we can come to their aid in emergencies and remain faithful to communities as they recover – providing new opportunities for them to help themselves again. The work of ZOA is coordinated from the Netherlands. We are active in multiple countries in Africa, South America, the Middle East Region, and Asia. We work with approximately 900 employees worldwide and with (local) partners. We invite you to join our team of committed colleagues.
The ZOA International has published a job vacancy announcement on October 11, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Land Rights Area Manager to be based in Fort Portal, Uganda.
ZOA International Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure budget, detailed plans are in place for the regional activities in line with the project design, including district and sub county work plans;
- Ensure regional team has clear objectives and work plans to ensure quality implementation of activities, in coordination with the team lead;
- Understand approaches within the wider RBF project, being used by project partners, to align and coordinate activities, making suggestions on adaptive planning and design as needed to the team lead.
- Oversees the day to day implementation of capacity development activities as described in the proposal and as agreed with project partners during the inception phase;
- Liaises with and supports Master Trainers, at district and sub county level, in order to deliver the capacity development activities;
- Ensures all project outputs are delivered and objectives achieved in a timely manner
- Implements procurement, and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) plans at regional level
- Represents ZOA in any regional-level coordination mechanisms in relation to the project;
- Sensitises stakeholders (beneficiaries, service providers, partners, government and other) on feedback and complaint mechanisms implemented by ZOA Uganda, and upon receipt of a complaint or feedback, ensures that it is correctly documented following correct reporting procedures
Position in Organization:
- Position: Land Rights Area Manager
- Location: Rwenzori region (Fort Portal) & Busoga region (Kamuli)
- University degree in Land Management, Social Sciences, Development Studies, International Relations or other relevant field;
- At least 3 years’ successful project cycle management experience in a similar position, with a focus on land tenure, food security or related areas;
- Experience in working on multi-stakeholder programmes, with sensitivity towards stakeholder relations in the Ugandan context;
- Experience working in Rwenzori, Busoga or Lango regions is a plus;
- Participative leadership with clear command of overall operations;
- Sensitive towards HRM and organizational issues;.
- Good communication, writing and facilitation skills;
- Innovative, creative and enthusiastic;
- Good computer skills: Ms Excel and Ms Word;
- Self-motivator, able to work with limited supervision;
- Excellent spoken and written command of English;
- High level of personal integrity
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural sensitivity;
- Able to work under pressures and meet deadlines;
- Able to work in a sometimes fluid and insecure environment;
How to Apply ZOA International Land Rights Area Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://cvselection.net/zoa-uganda/7849/?return=/zoa-uganda/
The Closing Date: October 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- ZOA International Land Rights Advisor Jobs 2023
- ZOA International Land Rights MEAL Officer Jobs 2023
- ZOA International Manager of Operations Jobs 2023
- Plan International Senior Grants Accountant Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Program Officer Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Program Manager Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Assistant Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Gender Specialist Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Conflict and Governance Specialist Jobs 2023