Abt Associates Senior Health Finance & Public Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Abt Associates Uganda looking for “Senior Health Finance & Public Financial Management Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 14, 2023.
Abt Associates is an engine for social impact, fueled by caring, curiosity and cutting-edge research that moves people from vulnerability to security. Whether it’s welfare or weather disasters, the environment or economics, agriculture or HIV and AIDS, we address the world’s most pressing issues. Our work is diverse and so is our bold workforce. We never fail to ask “What if?” We identify patterns, we search for the best way.
The Abt Associates has published a job vacancy announcement on April 11, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Health Finance & Public Financial Management Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
Abt Associates Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide short-term specialist technical assistance to design and implementation of LHSS activities and other Abt international division projects to strengthen health financing systems and support progress towards Universal Health Coverage.
- Serve as technical reviewer, quality assuror and mentor to individuals and teams helping to implement health financing and PFM reforms and related interventions across LHSS and Abt.
- Contribute to cross-project synthesis of learning from LHSS activities related to health financing and PFM
- Work with other technical specialists in LHSS to build thought leadership around applying evidence-based interventions to strengthening health financing systems, including authoring/co-authoring technical papers, journal articles, blog posts, and other forms of communication.
- Track opportunities for expanding the evidence base for health financing systems strengthening, share intelligence on specific business development opportunities and help build Abt business in accordance with Abt priorities and strategy.
- The health financing specialist should be willing and able to spend up to 15% of their time travelling to LHSS program countries.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 102881
- Job Category: Science and Research
- Posting Date: 03/15/2023, 08:55 PM
- Apply Before: 04/14/2023, 08:54 PM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Master’s Degree + 13 years of relevant experience, or PhD + 8 years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree (minimum) in Health Economics (strongly preferred) or other relevant field
- At least 10 years’ relevant professional experience working on health financing and public financial management reforms in low or lower-middle income settings
- Recognized expertise in heath financing, with demonstrated success in strengthening health financing and PFM
- Experience conducting and/or managing research
- At least 5 years’ experience working for a donor or on an international donor-funded project
- Experience working on USAID programs is preferred but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are essential
- Ability to work in French and/or Spanish is an advantage
How to Apply Abt Associates Senior Health Finance & Public Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/JoinAbt/requisitions/preview/102881/?location=Uganda&locationId=300000000229158&locationLevel=country&mode=location
The Closing Date: April 14, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.