ACDIVOCA Project Accountants Jobs 2024 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs.
ACDIVOCA Zimbabwe looking for “Project Accountants”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before January 12, 2024.
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
The ACDIVOCA has published a job vacancy announcement on December 25, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Accountants to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Seven years
|January 12, 2024
ACDIVOCA Job Vacancy 2024
- Oversee all financial activities of the program
- Complete monthly financial reports to ACDI/VOCA and USAID
- Provide guidance on compliance with USAID regulations governing the award and ensure effective oversight and financial monitoring of activities
- Coordinate with the Award Management Services department to ensure compliance
- Supervise and mentor finance staff and consultants
- Identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate adjustments
- Maintain strong relationships with the home office, USAID, partners, collaborators, and other stakeholders
- Act as an advisor in financial management and analysis, liquidity management, and income and expenses management to ACDI/VOCA’s home office
- Design internal financial reporting procedures to be used in conducting daily activities, with consideration of USAID reporting requirements, management objectives, and the local framework
- Prepare monthly payroll and ensure all applicable income taxes and social deductions are accurately computed and remitted within the set deadlines.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Project Accountants
- Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in accounting of complex development projects; experience in working with projects that have grants-under-contracts mechanisms is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in project accounting, financial management, and procurement systems required.
- Extensive experience with USAID regulations and management/control systems required.
- Experience working in Zimbabwe required.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply ACDIVOCA Project Accountants Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: January 12, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.