Action Contre La Faim Field Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Action Contre La Faim Nigeria looking for “Field Coordinator”. Applicants with a Degree in Social sciences may apply on or before 25 June 2023.
Created in 1979, our Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) – Action Against Hunger – is fighting against hunger in the world. Its mission is to save lives eradicating hunger through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, in particular during and after emergency situations caused by conflicts and natural disasters. Today, Action Against Hunger is a major player in the fight against hunger in the world. Structured on an international network, our organization provides a coordinated response in nearly 50 countries. Our priority is to have effective actions in the fields and testify about vulnerable population.
The Action Contre La Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on 06 June 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Field Coordinator to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Action Contre La Faim|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree in Social sciences|
|Experience Required||Significant experience with INGOs in insecure setting on the same type of position|
|Application Deadline||25 June 2023|
Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy 2023
Under the management of the Deputy Country Director Operations, you are responsible for the overall management of operational aspects in support to the program team. The Field Coordinator will also work closely with technical coordinators to ensure proper planning and implementation of activities as per work plans, as well as ensuring that the mission’s procedures are respected and followed by the field teams, as well as serve as the Team Leader and Security focal person.
- Manage and develop ACF Programming and Strategy in Yobe State through proper PCM (Project Cycle Management) follow-up and implementation of project activities while ensuring a good level of coordination and integration of new program assessments and project evaluations in project areas
- Ensure Safety & Security of ACF personnel and assets with risk analysis, updated security plans, a good security network, coordination with Crisis Management Team and briefing of all staff on security and context changes.
- Follow ACF Finance, Human Resources, and Logistics in LGAs of responsibility in Yobe state.
- Represent ACF on the field and adherence to Mandate, Charter and Principles.
Qualification & Experience:
You hold a Degree in Social sciences or any relevant degree – a relevant Masters degree is a plus. You are fluent in English and have a significant experience with INGOs in insecure setting on the same type of position. A previous experience with ACF in emergency and post-emergencies is an asset.
You have excellent management skills specially of large scale programme (HR, projects, stress management) and the ability to organize, train and motivate a multicultural team. You are diplomatic, a good negociator, disciplined and able to work independently with excellent drafting and written skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action Contre La Faim Field Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.