ActionAid International MEL Officer Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. ActionAid International Zimbabwe looking for “MEL Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 03, 2023.
ActionAid is an international non-governmental organization whose stated primary aim is to work against poverty and injustice worldwide. ActionAid is a federation of 45 country offices that works with communities, often via local partner organisations, on a range of development issues.
The ActionAid International has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 21, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of MEL Officer to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Position||Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer – Partnership for Social Accountability (PSA) Alliance|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||March 03, 2023|
ActionAid International Job Vacancy 2023
What we offer
ActionAid is committed to providing a welcoming, supportive workplace where we recognise a job well done. We offer a fair compensation package and a flexible working environment. At ActionAid, you can look forward to
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- A workplace that embraces feminist leadership principles
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption pay
Position in Organization:
- Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer – Partnership for Social Accountability (PSA) Alliance
- Closing date: 3 March 2023 at 23:59 GMT
- Job location: Harare
- Salary: Local Grade C
- Contract type: Fixed Term up to end December 2024
- You should have a degree in the fields of Social Science, Health, Development Studies, Human Rights, Governance or other relevant humanities. You should have strong communication and negotiation skills, with excellent written and spoken English. Substantial experience in designing monitoring, evaluation and learning systems, Theory of Change, MEL tools and processes in an international development context is essential. You should have experience of providing leadership, support and guidance on monitoring, evaluation and learning across development programmes/projects. You should have demonstratable experience and knowledge in the collection, consolidation and analysis of highly diverse data, including the use of both qualitative and quantitative methods. Comprehensive understanding of both policy issues and programme practice on social accountability, particularly public resource management is essential.
How to Apply ActionAid International MEL Officer Jobs 2023
Please click on the “apply” button to start the application process. Applications close on 3 March 2023 at 23:59GMT Please upload an up-to-date CV and a cover letter, clearly explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in any of the mentioned locations at the time of appointment.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted- usually within 2 weeks of the closing date.