Amnesty International Media and Communications Manager Jobs 2024 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
Amnesty International Nigeria looking for “Media and Communications Manager”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 05 February 2024.
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people who take injustice personally. We are campaigning for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We are funded by members and people like you. We are independent of any political ideology, economic interest or religion. No government is beyond scrutiny. No situation is beyond hope. Few would have predicted when we started that torturers would become international outlaws. That most countries would abolish the death penalty. And seemingly untouchable dictators would be made to answer for their crimes.
The Amnesty International has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 January 2024 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Media and Communications Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Amnesty International Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: Amnesty International Nigeria is looking for a media professional to develop media strategies and plans to help achieve its campaign objectives. The role would involve communicating Amnesty’s campaigns and projects to national and regional media, and effectively contributing to the development and implementation of strategies to establish a sustained campaign presence across a range of media outlets.
- Develop and build a robust campaign and media strategy for Amnesty International Nigeria’s campaign and projects.
- Manage the organisation’s presence on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, and other similar community sites.
- Provide a weekly summary of analytics of our social media platforms and regularly share insights and analytics gained from social media monitoring with the team.
- Provide a monthly report on the organisation’s media presence, trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Manage the Amnesty International Nigeria’s relationships with media vendors – videographers, newspaper, script writers, producers etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, international relations, social sciences or related disciplines;
- A master’s degree in communication or related discipline would be an advantage;
- At least 10 years’ experience working in the field of communication, media operations in human rights and
- development sector;
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Experience working on organizational communications and social media platforms such as: Facebook, X, Instagram, YouTube, etc;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Amnesty International Media and Communications Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.