Chapter Four Accountant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Chapter Four Uganda looking for “Accountant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 02, 2023.
Chapter Four Uganda is an independent not-for profit non-partisan organization dedicated to the protection of civil liberties and promotion of human rights for all in Uganda. It derives its name from the bill of rights contained under chapter four of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda.
Incorporated in 2013 under the laws of Uganda, Chapter Four Uganda is a robust and coordinated mechanism for legal response to abuse of civil liberties. The organization provides bold and innovative legal response through representation, litigation and counsel to the most vulnerable and discriminated sections of society.
The Chapter Four has published a job vacancy announcement on May 27, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Accountant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||June 02, 2023|
Chapter Four Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- a) Ensure the efficient management of Chapter Four Uganda’s financial resources in accordance with internal policies and financial standards.
- b) Ensure that all Chapter Four Uganda financial obligations and statutory requirements are fulfilled, including requirements to funding partners and
- timely reporting to Donors and stakeholders.
- c) Participate in budget exercises including annual and programme specific budgeting.
- d) Ensure monthly budget monitoring for the organization.
- e) Liaise with the Finance and Administration Manager to participate in annual audit exercises, including preparation of necessary documentation.
- f) Ensure timely disbursement / payment of statutory dues e.g., NSSF, PAYE, as well as core costs e.g., salaries, utility bills and programme expenses
- g) Identify, recommend and participate on the review and update of organizational financial policies
- h) Ensure adequate record keeping of all financial data as per Chapter Four Uganda policies e.g., filing of vouchers, receipts and other documents.
- i) Ensure implementation and adherence to internal controls.
- j) Participate in project proposal writing i.e., design / review project budgets.
- k) Feed data in accurate manner in the accounting software.
- l) Ensure safety of the accounting information and risk management.
- m) Preparation of monthly reconciliation and budget Variance analysis.
Position in Organization:
- Organisation: Chapter Four Uganda
- Job title: Accountant (1)
- Reports to: Finance and Administration Manager
- Location: Kampala
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting / Finance / Financial Management; Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Accounting); or other related degree program.
- Partial or Complete Levels of ACCA, CPA, ACIS, CPE or equivalent.
- At least three years’ experience in finance and accounting.
- Extensive experience in preparing and managing significant budgets with diverse streams of income and expenditure.
- Extensive experience in working with computerised accounting systems, preferably QuickBooks.
- Experience in designing and delivering finance, policies and systems.
- Experience in analysing financial data and communicating to non-finance staff.
How to Apply Chapter Four Accountant Jobs 2023
Interested applicants should submit their applications (cover letter addressed to the Ag. Executive Director, CV and academic documents) by email to email@example.com or hand deliver to our offices at Plot 2 Wampewo Close, Kololo, Kampala not later than Friday June 2, 2023.
View More Jobs
- Action Against Hunger Nutrition Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Safety and Security Manager Jobs 2023
- Welthungerhilfe Head of Programmes Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP Economics/Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
- FAO Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- WHO Country Emergency Readiness Officer Jobs 2023