CIFOR Country Finance Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CIFOR Kenya looking for “Country Finance Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelors’ degree may apply on or before 19 May 2023.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Finance Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2023
Overview: The Country Finance Officer will be responsible for providing support, monitoring, and reporting for Rwanda based projects; supervising the financial resources in the office and offering administration support as required in liaison with the finance and administration officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare donor financial reports in accordance with donor agreements.
- Prepare budgets for existing and upcoming projects/proposals for the country office.
- Monitor project budgets to ensure expenditure is within grant agreements.
- Generate budget Vs Actual reports for review by the budget unit.
- Monitor Budget and Actual Expenses of grants.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics.
- 7 years of experience.
- Be a Certified Public Accountant in Rwanda recognized by the relevant body.
- Proficiency in MS office, accounting software – UNIT4 Business World (Agresso)would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFOR Country Finance Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.