UNDP International Senior Gender Advisor Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNDP South Sudan looking for “International Senior Gender Advisor“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 18th May 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 02nd May 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of International Senior Gender Advisor to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
- Respect for Diversity;
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues;
- Creative Problem Solving;
- Effective Communication;
- Inclusive Collaboration;
- Stakeholder Engagement;
- Leading by Example.
- Excellent program formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation skills;
- Ability to develop detailed operational plans, and budgets, and deliver on them;
- Ability to synthesize program performance data and produce analytical reports to inform management and strategic decision-making;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Results Based Management;
- Strong knowledge of UN program management systems;
- Ability to lead the formulation of strategies and their implementation;
- Strong networking skills.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Law, Human Rights, or Gender Studies is required;
- A first-level university degree (Bachelor’s) in a relevant discipline from a recognized University with the required work experience, plus two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum 5 years of professional and responsible experience in law or mainstreaming gender in legal processes is required;
- Strong experience in mainstreaming gender in legal and public processes;
- Experience in writing position papers providing comparative analysis on contentious issues;
- Experience in supporting different women’s groups in consultative processes.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Arabic or other official UN working languages is an added advantage.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP International Senior Gender Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=112335
The Closing Date: 18th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNMISS Civil Affairs Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
- UNFPA Administrative and Finance Analyst Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Child Protection Case Workers Jobs 2023
- Save the Children RSRTF-MHPSS Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children RSRTF-Roving Child Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Child Protection Officer Jobs 2023