CRS Country Representative Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
CRS Uganda looking for “Country Representative”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before February 10, 2024.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peace building.
The CRS has published a job vacancy announcement on January 23, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Representative to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
|Country Representative – IRFF
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Ten years
|February 10, 2024
CRS Job Vacancy 2024
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Champion and lead the vision, mission and strategy. Lead the design of medium and long-term goals. Ensure program and operations leads coordinate their objectives in alignment with the strategy.
- Ensure that all projects meet and exceed donor expectations and are designed and implemented for maximum impact and reach. Ensure the CRS program quality standards are adhered to per MEAL policy and procedures.
- Effectively manage senior programming and operations talent. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching and mentoring for Head of Operations and Programs. Strategically tailor individual development plans and complete performance assessments for direct reports. Oversee the development of staffing plans for large and complex projects and the recruitment process of senior staff.
- Lead the development of strategic partnerships with national and international organizations that leverages resources, reputation, and expertise in line with CRS partnership principles. Ensure strong representation to key stakeholders, including Church partners, local and national government, US government and international donors.
- Manage and mitigate risk through monitoring national and regional issues that may impact staff and programming. Ensure all staff understand and adhere to CRS staff safety and security policies and plans and ensure the updating of such plans.
- Promote, uphold and model a commitment to the efficient use of agency and donor resources. Ensure compliance in operations functions. Provide oversight and analysis regarding monthly expenditures.
- Lead and direct the pursuit of strategic growth opportunities, prepositioning and capture planning.
- Create and maintain proper conditions for learning. Establish a safe environment for sharing of ideas, solutions, and difficulties and the capacity to detect, analyze and respond quickly to deficiencies. Promote accountability, learning and knowledge management overseeing application of the MEAL policy, as well as cross-sectoral and cross-department learning.
- Promote safeguarding at the country program level. Ensure quality implementation of CRS safeguarding policy and principles across both operations and programs. With support from technical advisors, ensure capacity building efforts and technical guidance to CRS staff and partners, in line with CRS principles and standards, donor guidelines, and industry best practices.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 3001193
- Job Category: Field Leadership
- Posting Date: 01/22/2024, 06:58 PM
- Locations: Plot 577, Block 15, Nsambya Road, Kampala, UG (On-site)
- Job Shift: Day
- Master’s degree in international development, International Relations, or a related field.
- 10 or more years of experience managing complex relief and development programs.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing a variety of complex, high-value projects from multiple international donors, including USAID, EU, Foundations, and UN agencies; understanding of relevant donor priorities and regulations.
- Experience engaging partners and strengthening partnerships. Experience working with Church partners required.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment. Experience coaching and mentoring senior program staff.
- Ability to represent the agency at high levels.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications, and information and budget management systems.
How to Apply CRS Country Representative Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: February 10, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.