CRS Regional Finance Officer Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
CRS Ethiopia looking for “Regional Finance Officer”.
Applicants with an BA Degree may apply on or before 02nd February, 2024.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peace building.
The CRS has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd January, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Finance Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
CRS Job Vacancy 2024
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor, analyze and provide guidance to regional and CPs’ Senior Management Teams, project leads and CP Finance leads on budget development and management; accounting and financial reporting policies, tools, and guidelines; and cash flow/treasury management to ensure effective financial resources management throughout the whole budget cycle and over the life of various projects.
- Review and assess CPs’ financial management systems, policies, processes, and practices, and assist with resolving issues and implementing preventive and corrective actions to ensure consistent attainment of financial management ‘standards of excellence’ and compliance with agency and donor financial management requirements.
- Prepare and provide accurate and timely regional-level financial analysis reports and other reports on financial trends and indicators to provide guidance with decision-making and efficient and effective financial resource management.
- Lead on assessing professional development needs of Finance staff in the region and ensure focused plans for mentoring and capacity building to strengthen financial management service quality.
- Act as the regional liaison and a key point of contact on all finance-related matters with HQ, donors, internal and external auditors, and other external stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to CPs on risk management and internal controls in preparing for internal and external audits and in responding to audit issues and follow up with the implementation of the audit recommendations.
- Make significant contributions to the agency Finance Community of Practice and CRS Global Finance agenda.
- Help ensure work environment, culture and staff actions reflect CRS guiding principles, where dignity, diversity, community, and rights and responsibilities of all are understood, promoted, valued and upheld.
Position in Organization:
- Job title: Regional Finance Officer
- Job Identification: 3001188
- Job Category: Finance
- Posting Date: 15/01/2024, 20:49
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Job Shift: Day
- A. degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration with courses in accounting, or a qualification in accounting (CPA/ACCA or equivalent) required. MBA or Master’s degree in related field with a focus on accounting preferred. A professional certification in Accounting or a related field highly preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of accounting experience in an international operations environment.
How to Apply CRS Regional Finance Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 02nd February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- SNV Regional Office Manager Jobs 2024
- SNV Irrigation Social Organizational and Safeguarding Advisor Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Senior Humanitarian Manager Jobs 2024
- Save The Children Project Manager Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Senior Technical Specialist Jobs 2024
- Save the Children National Lead Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Evidence and Learning Advisor Jobs 2024