CWS Cultural Orientation Supervisor Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. CWS Uganda looking for “Cultural Orientation Supervisor“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 15, 2023.
Church World Service (CWS) is a not-for-profit, faith-based organization transforming communities around the globe through just and sustainable solutions to hunger, poverty, displacement and disaster. CWS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability or veteran status in employment or in the provision of services.
The CWS has published a job vacancy announcement on June 02, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Cultural Orientation Supervisor to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
CWS Job Vacancy 2023
- This position is primarily responsible for training, supporting, supervision, and evaluation of the Cultural Orientation Senior Trainers, Trainers, and Program Assistants in Kampala and in field locations across Uganda. The CO Supervisor actively oversees all aspects of the implementation of CO Circuit Rides (CRs), including daily oversight of CRs in the field, cultural orientation training to refugees approved for resettlement to the United States, circuit ride logistics, and security. In the supervisory role, the position also participates in hiring and ensures that CO field staff have the administrative and logistical support and resources they need to effectively carry out their jobs.
Position in Organization:
- Full Time
- Kampala – Uganda, Kampala, Kampala, UG
- Position Title: Cultural Orientation Supervisor
- Reports To: Uganda Program Coordinator
- Division: Immigration and Refugee Program +
- Department: Programs, Cultural Orientation
- Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Grade Level: Grade 7, Supervisor, National
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a related field; or four (4) years of paid work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Six (6) years of paid work experience required.
- Two (2) years of direct supervisory experience is required.
- One (1) year experience as a Cultural Orientation Senior Trainer or Trainer preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the US Refugee Admissions Program and START database. Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Supervise staff to ensure policies and procedures are implemented and executed in accordance with guidelines and standard operating procedures;
- Maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail, completing tasks within set timeframes;
- Exercise good judgement and seek guidance as appropriate when confronted with unanticipated problems;
- Deal effectively and courteously with a large number of associates, outside agencies, refugees and members of the general public;
- Manage large and diverse workload under pressure with competing priorities.
- Maintain the integrity of official records;
- Analyse and solve complex problems and make sound decisions;
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail;
- Work independently and contribute to overall operations of RSC Africa;
- Actively participate in the implementation of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP).
- Be flexible with changing of daily duties as needed.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
How to Apply CWS Cultural Orientation Supervisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 15, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNDP Monitoring and Evaluation Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- MONUSCO National Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP National Mentor Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Field Associate Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Junior Data Analyst Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village PEAL Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC M&E Officer Jobs 2023
- GGGI Internship for Green Industrialization Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Nutrition Supplies Consultant Jobs 2023