DCA MEAL Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. DCA Uganda looking for “MEAL Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 22, 2023.
DanChurchAid (DCA) is a Danish, faith-based civil society organisation. It was founded in 1922 by representatives of the Danish Evangelical Lutheran Church, which continues to be a key DCA constituency. DanChurchAid is also comprised of the volunteers, supporters and staff who are working hard to save lives and fight injustice.
The DCA has published a job vacancy announcement on March 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Assistant to be based in Yumbe, Uganda.
|Position||Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||March 22, 2023|
DCA Job Vacancy 2023
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish and maintain project/indicator M&E databases; as well as the project level standardized M&E indicators database aligned to the project results framework.
- Develop and administer performance monitoring tools to track program indicators, in line with the project implementation and M&E plans.
- Document best practices, lesson learned and success stories about project interventions in West Nile as well participate in project reviews.
- Build capacity of Project staff and partners on DCA Design, Monitoring and Evaluation, and development programming approaches
- Work closely with the local government technical officers and partners to leverage use of the project information system; and the district/local government information management systems.
- Lead project staff, partners, and target communities/beneficiaries in participatory project design approaches; coordinate implementation of baselines and evaluations according to DCA DME framework.
- Conduct routine data quality assessment on program/project monitoring data collected including that collected by partners before it is used for reporting.
- Undertake collection of primary and secondary data, and analysis to inform assessment for potential interventions in the target communities; special studies/operation research studies required to improve the project.
- Compile project data reports to inform evidence-based decision making at project levels; and for use in preparation of project quarterly reports, semi/annual project reports; and for dissemination to project team members, Donors, Districts, and other partners, as necessary.
Position in Organization:
- Organization: DanChurchAid (DCA)
- Duty Station: Yumbe
- Reports to: MEAL Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Monitoring and Evaluation or a bachelor’s degree in social sciences with a post graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with an International NGO
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written). Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent analytical skills, organization skills, teamwork, and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience working in refugee settlements and host communities.
- Understanding of the West Nile context and local languages will be an added advantage.
How to Apply DCA MEAL Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://dca.career.emply.com/en/ad/monitoring-evaluation-accountability-and-learning-meal-assistant-uganda/8aij1y
The Closing Date: March 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- RSCE Individual Contractor – Events Clerk Jobs 2023
- ChildFund International Business Development Specialist Jobs
- FHI 360 IT Officer Jobs 2023
- World Bank Operations Analyst Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023