DRC Country Finance Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
DRC Nigeria looking for “Country Finance Manager”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 08 December 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Finance Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Danish Refugee Council is currently looking for a Finance Manager in Nigeria. Under the supervision of the Head of Support Services (HoSS), the Finance Manager will ensure that all financial functions in the country programs, including accounting, payments and banking payroll, budgeting, financial reporting (internal and external to donors and government authorities), capacity building of finance team, budgetary management training for support and program teams and grant financial management and compliance are done effectively and on time.
- In close cooperation with Managers in geographical areas, reinforce existing procedures and systems for financial management and control in compliance with guidelines of DRC’s Operations Handbook, internal guidelines, and donor requirements.
- Ensure that proper financial procedures are adhered to and maintained at the Country Office, in collaboration with Budget Holders and in compliance with DRC rules and regulations.
- In collaboration with the Head of Support Services, work with and support Budget Holders in budget preparations, realignments, monitoring and follow ups.
- Ensure day-to-day accounting functions, including regular cash verification, cash/bank reconciliation, monthly cashbooks closing, advances’ reconciliation, timely submission of accounts to HQ finance desk.
Qualification & Experience:
- Post graduate University degree in Economics, Finance/Accounting or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of international practical experience in financial management
- At least 3 years of experience working with INGOs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in team management.
- Proven experience in managing large budgets.
- Competence in providing technical guidance and training.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Country Finance Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.