DRC Grants Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
DRC Ethiopia looking for “Grants Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 02nd February, 2024.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Job Vacancy 2024
- Responsible that the project team understand contract and DRC’s grant management process through presentation and trainings.
- Follow up the reception of partnership contracts and review them before signature. Monitors the various stages of contract management in accordance with DRC and donor guidelines.
- Draft Memorandum/ Letter of Understanding documents for all donor projects. Communicate with key stakeholders regarding new projects and ensure timely signature. Coordinate the provision of notes/briefings/reports/evaluation to external bodies requesting information on DRC project activities.
- Properly fill grants related information in DRC ERP software (Dynamics) and the documentation on SharePoint.
- Participate in writing and sharing external reports. Ensure donors report are in line with DRC and Donor’s guidelines and quality standards and are submitted on time. Coordinate and support the design, development, and submission of contract amendments in coordination with program and support colleagues.
- Support if required the development and maintaining of strategic partnerships.
- Participates in General/ Cross sectoral coordination meetings and share minutes with the colleagues.
- Maintains a good understanding of the strategies and interests of donors present in the country. updates the Donor Follow up based on the donor meetings that the various people carry out and the shared reports.
- Keeps the schedule of funding opportunities up to date, and monitors calls for project proposals on the various donor platforms.
- Support the development of the fundraising strategy.
- Support the development of project proposals in coordination with the manager.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Grants Coordinator
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Employment Category: G1
- Salary Range: USD 1,001 – 1217 per month which specific amount will be determined upon the candidate’s experience and educational relevancy
- Reporting To: Project Development and Quality Manager
- Start of Contract & Duration: One Year
- Posting date: January 24, 2024
- Required Employee: One
- Master degree in international relations, journalism, law, or a related field.
- At least three years of experience working in Grants management and development of project proposals with a INGO
Strong understanding of Donor’s rules and regulations and project cycle management
- Exceptional, proven writing and editing skills (English) and the ability to summarise and repackage technical information in clear, compelling language.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Amharic.
- Knowledge of other local languages an asset.
How to Apply DRC Grants Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 02nd February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- NRC Logistics Technical Assistant Jobs 2024
- IFC Operations Analyst Jobs 2024
- Action Against Hunger Operations Director Jobs 2024
- WFP Community Feedback and Response Mechanism Officer Jobs 2024
- IFC Associate Investment Officer Jobs 2024
- Jhpiego Grant Contract and Budget Manager Jobs 2024
- Jhpiego Regional Government Affairs and Policy Lead Jobs 2024