DRC HR and Admin Team Leader Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “HR and Admin Team Leader“. Applicants with a degree in College Degree may apply on or before 27th May 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of HR and Admin Team Leader to be based in Dollo Ado, Ethiopia.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Overall Purpose Of The Role: The Team Leader – HR and Administration is responsible for performing general administration functions, managing administration staff and play a key role in the overall HR functions including staff recruitment, contracts management, skills development, performance management, orientation, timesheet tracking and. The HR and Administration Assistant plays a key role in supporting DRC Dolo Ado staffing needs and works closely with all managers and supporting the Area manager
Position in Organization:
- Title: HR and Admin Team Leader (Re advertised)
- Location: Dolo Ado, Ethiopia
- Employment Category: G
- Salary Range: USD 757.00 – 921.00 per month which specific amount will be determined up on candidates experience and educational relevancy
- Reporting To: Area Manager
- Start of Contract & Duration: December 31, 2023
- Posting date: May 13, 2023
- Closing date: May 27, 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- College Degree/Diploma in human resources, management, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of HR and Admin experience preferably with an INGO.
How to Apply DRC HR and Admin Team Leader Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=168101&DepartmentId=19012&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False&uiculture=eng
The Closing Date: 27th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.