DRC Human Resource and Administration Assistant Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
DRC Uganda looking for “Human Resource and Administration Assistant”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before January 30, 2024.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on January 23, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resource and Administration Assistant to be based in Rhino Camp, Uganda.
DRC Job Vacancy 2024
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resource Management
- Management of Casual contracts, timesheets and follow-up on payments
- Support the Programme leads on the recruitment processes and organize Interview venues.
- Support in On-boarding the new staff (booking accommodation, organizing induction and orientation).
- Ensure all required documents during recruitment are archived and shared with HR Department
- Ensure that vacancy adverts are announced in the field locations.
- Distribute information about open vacancies to all staff and announce them on the local notice board promptly.
- Tracking casual contracts and inform the Human Resource and Administration officer in Arua on the expiry dates in timely manner.
- Consolidate the staff leave tracker for Rhino camp and Imvepi field offices and submit to Human Resource and Administration officer for review.
- Ensure all complaints raised by the staff regarding welfare, Medical insurance etc is flagged to the Base manager or Human Resource and Administration Officer-Arua
- Ensure the line managers/Supervisors are reminded on the probationary and Annual review for the staff they line manage.
- Receive the casual payroll and review them at field level before submission to Human Resource and Administration Officer Arua.
Position in Organization:
- Job title: Human Resource and Admin Assistant
- Reporting to: Base Manager
- Location: Rhino Camp
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, industrial psychology, Business Administration or related field.
- At least two years’ work experience in the field of Human Resources and Administration in NGO sector.
- Hands-on experience/skills in MS Office applications (Excellent computer skills)
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and stress.
- Ability to work independently on his or her initiative with problems solving skills
- Strong team and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Dynamics is an added advantage
- Excellent Communication skills in English required.
How to Apply DRC Human Resource and Administration Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://job.drc.ngo/jobs/job?id=170170
The Closing Date: January 30, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- DRC Finance and Administration Assistant Jobs 2024
- DRC Protection Assistant Jobs 2024
- IRC Digital Archivist Jobs 2024
- UNDP Field Security Associate Jobs 2024
- NRC Education Specialist Jobs 2024
- FHI 360 Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs 2024
- Human Rights Watch Senior Researcher Jobs 2024
- World Bank Senior Social Protection Specialist/ Senior Economist Jobs 2024