DRC Human Resources and Administration Assistant Jobs 2024 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
DRC Nigeria looking for “Human Resources and Administration Assistant”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 01 February 2024.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 January 2024 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources and Administration Assistant to be based in Mubi, Nigeria.
DRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: The primary objective of the Shelter & Settlement Manager role is to oversee Shelter, NFI, and construction activities in Borno State for DRC. In collaboration with other sector managers, the manager will be responsible for conducting assessments of shelter and infrastructure needs in various IDPs camps, identifying vulnerable households eligible for upgraded emergency shelters, and pinpointing infrastructure needs in these camps. Additionally, the role involves the creation of suitable designs, Bills of Quantities (BoQs), budgets, and Procurement Plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To send monthly reminders and anticipate actions on upcoming ends of contracts, important leave balances and future recruitment needs
- To ensure that each employee has an updated job description
- Ensure all staff personal files are maintained and updated according to the checklist/DRC procedures on constant basis. (No supervision/training needed)
- In coordination with the HR & Administration Team Leader Adamawa, ensure all staff complete the Induction (as per the DRC induction checklist) within the first two week of joining
- Provide the HR induction section on all of the policies
- University degree in the field of strategic human resources or business management, or similar HEAT (preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of professional HR experience, ideally in the INGO/ IO sector
- Excellent command of the Microsoft office pack. Previous experience with Dynamics is considered a plus;
- Good understanding and working knowledge/experience of Human Resources Management principles, concepts & processes.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Human Resources and Administration Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.