DRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2024 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
DRC South Sudan looking for “MEAL Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 15th February 2024.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29th January 2024 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
|Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Officer
|Juba, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 02 years
|15th February 2024
DRC Job Vacancy 2024
Overall purpose of the role: Support the development and management of the MEAL strategy and workplan; and contribute to DRC strategy, DRC accountability commitments and learning needs and priorities in the area of responsibility. Support effective implementation of the monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning strategies and global standards; support mainstreaming MEAL throughout the PCM and reinforce quality programme management in the area of responsibility.
Experience and Technical competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (international development, social sciences, statistics, public health, etc.) + at least 2 years of relevant experience – preferably in social work, community.
- Fluency in local language or the language of communities
- Experience of working in insecure environments, when relevant.
- Experience with DRC Core Sectors an added advantage
- Experience in using information management systems, as relevant.
- Familiarity with the relevant data collection software, preferably Kobo Toolbox, ODK.
- Certification in MEAL fundamentals
Skills and Technical competencies required:
- Experience working with NGOs and/or the humanitarian sector, and use of data collection tools.
- Experience working in monitoring and evaluation of relevant program sectors.
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods, using findings and evidence, including participatory methodologies.
- Good understanding of Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS) and ability to apply accountability and ethical standards in everyday work.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis practices and tools and perform data quality control.
- Ability to engage with partners and/or a partnership model of working, when relevant.
- Good skills in supporting organizational learning in programs.
- Facilitation and training skills with diverse audiences of NGO practitioners.
- Competencies to work and deliver under pressure, within time constraints, and to manage job priorities.
- Good skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office365.
- Ability to think critically and apply critical thinking at work.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit………
The Closing Date: 15th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.