DRC Project Manager Economic Recovery Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
DRC Ethiopia looking for “Project Manager Economic Recovery”.
Applicants with a BA Degree may apply on or before December 28, 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on December 18, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager Economic Recovery to be based in Afar, Ethiopia.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure the project is implemented in ways responsive to the beneficiary communities, donor compliance procedures and vision/mission of each of the partner organizations. This includes working closely with consortium members, national/local government, relevant stakeholders and community structures to successfully implement and strengthen local capacity.
- Ensure that the project has appropriate monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning systems established (including impact evaluation), and that the project reporting is delivered
- Ensure project activities are delivered according to the agreed project proposal and implementation plan, and that all activities and deliverables are completed within the agreed timeframe and budget, reports are submitted as per the agreed schedule and formats are fulfilled as specified in signed agreements.
- Ensure work plans are regularly updated in collaboration with the project team, ensure project plans and project tracking tools are used by the project team, and monitor project activity implementation.
- Ensure community participatory planning and targeting in line with project design and needs, and following donor compliance procedures.
- Provide on-site support through frequent visits to all project sites.
- Engage with the various technical staff from DRC and partners to facilitate support to the team.
- Serves as the primary contact with respect to project implementation for the donor and strategic stakeholders.
- Identify training needs of team and explore options for meeting them.
- Build internal team capacity especially in the field of sustainable financial inclusion for target population to be supported.
- Provide continuous technical support and mentorship for all project staff in order to develop their professional and technical competencies.
- Participate in all relevant trainings offered by all project partners and/or externally to become technically equipped for project implementation and monitoring.
- Ensure that minimum standards for project management and accountability are met.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Project Manager Economic Recovery
- Location: Aba’ala (Afar Ethiopia).
- Employment Category: F2
- Salary Range: USD 1,445.00 – 1,757.00 per month which specific amount will be determined up on candidates experience and educational relevancy
- Reporting To: Area Manager
- Contract Duration: December 31, 2024
- Posting date: December 18, 2023
- Required Employee: 1
- Master’s or BA in Development Economics; Development management, Agriculture, International Development, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, or other relevant fields, or Bachelors with relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in multi-donor-funded and/or multi-stakeholder projects or programmes managing financial inclusion and community empowerment projects.
- Experience in leading and managing projects aimed at creating employment, social security and market development, aligning to the thematic focus of financial inclusion and developing the small business climate under private sector development agenda.
- Experience working in and deep understanding of Village Savings Loans Associations (VSLAs) and private sector engagement and/or implementing livelihoods/self-reliance, gender mainstreaming, peacebuilding/social cohesion, protection or advocacy interventions within financial inclusion programming context.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
How to Apply DRC Project Manager Economic Recovery Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://job.drc.ngo/jobs/job?id=169932
The Closing Date: December 28, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- Save the Children FSL/R Programme Manager Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Senior Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IRC Education Officer Jobs 2024
- IFC Driver Jobs 2024
- DRC Protection Analysis and Information Management Specialist Jobs 2023
- WVI Regional Senior Advisor Jobs 2024
- UNOPS Project Management Intern Jobs 2023