DRC Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “Supply Chain Officer“. Applicants with a BA Degree may apply on or before 21st March 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Supply Chain Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensuring all the Fleet and Asset management processes are in line with DRC Operations Handbook
- Effective and efficient support to programs’ needs.
- Develop and maintain relevant data base.
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to design a suitably staffed and equipped transport function to support the DRC’s vehicle operations and policies
- Manage and be accountable for the vehicle fleet, ordering and spare parts management of all vehicle related parts and consumables, including fuel
- Focal person for all purchases in transport department. Raising PRs for vehicles spare parts and vehicle repairs
- Ensure that appropriate communications equipment is installed and functioning in IRC vehicles to meet the operational and security requirements.
- Ensure the correct and timely routine maintenance and repair of IRC vehicles and generators.
- Ensure that all vehicles carry the required on-board documentation and that all documents are kept current (including insurance).
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on transport department and discuss with Supply Chain Manager.
- Signing on vehicle fuel forms for refueling and keeping accurate record and monitoring system on fuel consumption.
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to ensure that vehicles are prepared for routine and emergency security requirements.
- Establish quality transport and service for the organization.
- Ensuring that all assets are controlled and managed properly in accordance to donor-specific polices.
- The implementation and/or maintenance of standard IRC assets management policies and procedures.
- Update the Asset register, and the inventory list for assets and produce monthly reports.
- Work closely with supervisor to dispose assets including Auction, transfer, and donation process management in line with donor regulations and approval, with reference to organization policy.
- Conduct asset inventory (physical count) during the reporting period.
- Review and provide feedback on assigned supply chain reports submitted by country offices
- Provide constructive support to other functions to ensure effective, compliance to policies & procedures.
- Implement discrete, time-bound Inventory and asset management initiatives which improve performance or compliance (i.e. implementing post-audit corrective action plan);
- Develop and support implementation of improvement plans
- Perform any duty assigned by immediate supervisor.
- BA BM, Supplies Management or other relevant business fields.
- Two Years Experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Title: Supply Chain Officer Asset and Fleet
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Employment Category: H1
- Reporting To: Supply Chain Manager
- Posting date: March 7, 2023
- Required Employee: 1
- Salary: USD 625.00 to USD 759.00 based on you work experience and educational qualification.
- Department/Country: Ethiopia
- Contract type: National contract
- Homepage: drc.ngo
- Deadline: 21st March 2023
How to Apply DRC Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=167481&DepartmentId=19012&MediaId=5
The Closing Date: 21st March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs