DRC South Sudan looking for “International Technical Field Manager”.
Applicants with a High School certificate may apply on or before 31st December 2023.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd December 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of International Technical Field Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
|International Technical Field Manager
|Juba, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|High School certificate
|Minimum 03 years
|31st December 2023
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Overall purpose of the role: The Technical Field Manager (TFM) has the primary function of providing technical advice to the national staff under his/her responsibility. The purpose of providing this technical advice is to develop the capacity and technical knowledge of the national mine action staff within HMA. The objective of building technical knowledge and capacity within the national staff is to ensure that the correct and safe Mine Action practices are followed and sustainable supervision and management capacity is developed within the organization.
- High School certificate or Equivalent
- EOD level 3
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in the area of Explosive Ordnance Disposal (a minimum of IMAS EOD level 3 qualifications) is required.
- Experience as a trainer and supervisor of mine action technical staff in the area of EOD is required.
- Experience in logistics and safety of personnel and assets is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent writing skills required.
- A high degree of computer literacy is required.
- Working experience in South Sudan is highly desirable
- Substantial documented professional technical experience in mine action
- Basic first aid
- Basic radio communication skills
- Excellent command of the most common methodologies to identify, assess and monitor activities, with proven record of achievements
- Strong administration and organizational ability
- Excellent management and personnel skills – a calm and diplomatic disposition will be preferred
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with the local authorities
- Willingness to live and work in remote and isolated areas under basic conditions is a must
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC International Technical Field Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit………
The Closing Date: 31st December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.