Sightsavers Finance Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Sightsavers Nigeria looking for “Finance Manager”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 14 May 2023.
Sightsavers is an international non-governmental organisation that works with partners in developing countries to treat and prevent avoidable blindness, and promote equality for people with visual impairments and other disabilities.
The Sightsavers has published a job vacancy announcement on 02 May 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Manager to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Experience in a Managerial role|
|Application Deadline||14 May 2023|
Sightsavers Job Vacancy 2023
About the role: As the Finance Manager you will work closely with the Nigeria Country Director and be responsible for all Finance areas, including monitoring the country resource management and identifying risks or issues to the Country Director. The Finance Manager will oversee/supervise the Nigeria Country Office finance team and the financial monitoring, audit, risk, and compliance for all Sightsavers funded projects and partners at the country level.
The Finance Manager key duties and accountabilities include:
- Ensure compliance to local regulations and governance requirements.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Assess donor compliance or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Support, administer and strengthen financial management, accountability, and capacities of partners in accordance with Sightsavers Partnership Development Policy.
- Support collaboration between finance and programme teams for joint review of project/programme reports, planning and analysis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a Managerial role
- Experience within an INGO environment
- Experience of financial management, programme & project management, and administration
- Excellent financial and resource management skills
- A background in project management and data analysis
- Previous work with project budgets, forecasts, and reports
- Experience of influencing high-level government officials and NGO leaders
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral & written)
- Able to travel regularly on a national and international basis
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Contract Duration: 2 year fixed term contract
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Sightsavers Finance Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.