IFRC Driver Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs.
IFRC Zimbabwe looking for “Driver”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 04, 2023.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, with 192 member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
The IFRC has published a job vacancy announcement on November 29, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
IFRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive assigned vehicles according to IFRC driver rules and regulations
- Regularly inspect the vehicle prior to taking it away and ensuring it conforms to standard road safety measures.
- Drive the team to various destinations
- Help deliver communications and take errands as they arise.
- Ensure occupants riding assignments wear seat belts at all times.
- Ensure un authorised passengers are not in vehicle.
- Ensure regular maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- Maintains assigned vehicle in clean, polished flawless operating condition.
- Visually inspects and mutually tests the vehicle prior to departure.
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations in Country
- Maintains vehicle log book up to date and with all required information.
- Obey all traffic signs and driving rules as set by IFRC.
- Keep an inventory of all tools and accessories in vehicle.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy No.: S05018
- Contract Type: National
- Application Deadline: 04-Dec-2023
- Job Posted on: 28-Nov-2023
- Country: ZIMBABWE
- Duty Station: Harare
- Duty Station Status: N/A
- Duration: 3 months
- Accompanied Status: N/A
- Grade: National Staff
- Secondary level education, Preferred tertiary education
- Valid Zimbabwe driving license and valid certificate of good conduct
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Working experience with international organisations, NGO, Zimbabwe ministries or Embassy is highly desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Languages
- Proficient computer skills
- Mechanical knowledge, training in first aid or security is an advantage
- Broad understanding of Red Cross/Red Crescent activities
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Sensitive to diversity
- Attention to detail
- Fluently spoken and written English
How to Apply IFRC Driver Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.ifrc.org/jobs/details.html?jobId=128206
The Closing Date: December 04, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- CHAI Senior Health Workforce Advisor Jobs 2023
- WFP Data Analyst Jobs 2023
- UNDP Field Security Associate Jobs 2023
- CIMMYT Senior Coordinator Jobs 2023
- WFP Knowledge Management Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- WHO Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- UNOPS Construction Engineering Technician Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Logistics and Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023